Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 6, 2015

Hola Familia/ Amigos

Wow! This has been quite the week! I honestly can't even remember what
happened, however hopefully during my time here emailing I will begin
to remember what we did, and what I should share with you all!

I have some super good news though! General conference was amazing!
However, the only thing  I felt really rebuked after the
Saturday sessions because all they talked about pretty much was
marriage and how important it is that we get married as soon as
possible after our mission! I guess I now need to reevaluate what is
most important in my life, and begin to prepare myself for the next
step in my life.

But don't let that make you think that I'm just gonna come home and
get married! Ha ha It'll happen when I find the right girl, and the
Lord makes me aware of what I need to do next.

General conference was amazing though in all reality. The talks I felt
like we're all directed right towards me in my life. It super awesome!
I had a great experience during the Sunday session watching it in
Spanish with the Luna family! They are such and amazing family! And I
am so excited to be able to have the opportunity to baptize them this
coming Saturday!

Yes, I did just say that we are going to be having a baptism this
coming Saturday at 7 pm.  It's going to be amazing to see such a great
thing, and get to watch another family come unto our Savior Jesus Christ!
I love working with families on my mission! It just brings so much
happiness to my life, and I know how much happiness it brings to their
lives as well! Poor little Alfredo only has 7 years of age but wants
to be baptized more than anything.  He cannot wait to turn eight now!
Ha ha

If you all would be willing to keep the Luna Family in your prayers that
would be absolutely amazing! I really don't want to see anything
happen, these last few days that shouldn't happen! I know if you are all
praying for them, as well as us missionaries, God will make everything
happen that is supposed to happen!

I was able to go on exchanges again this week with one of the greatest
missionaries in my district! His name is Elder Smith! He is so
awesome, and is from a small little town in Texas, where he grew up on
an Air Force Base! It's amazing how as the district leader I am
supposed to go on exchanges with members of my district to be able to
help them. When in reality I always feel like I learn more than I
teach. Ha ah it's always a great experience.  

I don't really remember what else happened this past week! However we had the chance to be able to do service for a family in one of the English wards who are moving to Colorado! They said at the beginning of it all that if we found anything that we wanted we could have it! No don’t worry I am not too bad of a hoarder. However I did find the other part to my otter box! It costs $80 dollars, and I got it for freee! I was so excited! 

We were able to fill out all the baptismal records for the Luna Family Sunday night, which was a super good experience, because they both mentioned that they wanted me to baptize them! I am so happy, and excited for this wonderful opportunity! There is a good possibility that they will be my last baptism of my mission, however I am still having faith that we will find another family that we will baptize my last weekend in my mission! 

I hope you are all doing super well! I miss and love you all. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday. That general conference was able to fill your spiritual tanks that might have been getting empty from the last general conference! 

I hope everything goes well! 
Love you all!

Elder Albertson 

 Red Robin after the Priesthood session 
for some all you can eat Steak Fries!!
 Keeping up the tradition of Waffles with Strawberries 
and Ice Cream for
breakfast on Conference Sunday.  
Playing some ball on P-day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment