Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 17, 2014

Hola Familia/Amigos

Holy Cow! I cannot believe how fast time flies on the mission! I
realized the other day that I will be hitting my 1 year mark in
less than 3 transfers! Isn't that Crazy? Then that means I am half way
done with my mission! That scares me!  I was thinking about it the
other night, and I'm kinda scared to come home. Just because I feel my
life has come to an end there in Idaho! I feel like Santa Rosa, is my
home now! I guess that’s a good thing though right?


Valentines was this Friday! It was kinda weird being on the mission,
even though it was the same being at home! Not like I ever had a
Valentine back home right? Well this year! I had a few.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful packages I received in the mai
l
for Valentine’s day! There was a lot of great stuff, that I'm sure Elder Mullenaux,
 who I'm living with again, would love to eat! I gotta watch it since I’m
 trying to lose some weight and get back into shape.

I love living in this 4 man pad! We are always having a good
time! Elder Mullenaux and Elder Page are the Zone Leaders so it is
 fun to get let in on all the info going on in the Zone! Ha ha
Last Night, like every night Elder Mullenaux starts to pick a fight with me,
 next thing you know were wrestling in the living room, with Elder Page
coaching Elder Mullenaux, and Dunlap looking at me like you’re an Idiot
 because I don’t know what I’m doing! I just try to out muscle him! Doesn't
 always work out that way though! Ha ha

So, Sunday at church, our recent convert Agustin paid his tithing
for the 2nd time now since becoming a member!!
It is absolutely amazing to see him exercise his faith in that principle!
 He also had an interview with Presidente
Johnson on Sunday and will be receiving the Priesthood next Sunday! I
am so excited to see his future in the church! It is going to be
absolutely amazing!

This week we had a pretty crazy package show up to our apartment.
Elder Page received a package with like a stripper tie in it! It was
so weird! So we all took a little photo shoot with this Stripper
tie that he got! It was pretty interesting but a great laugh all night
long!

Sorry my email this week is so crazy!  If you all would help me with
missionary work by praying to find those in my area that the Lord has
prepared to hear our message, that would be great!! It’s been a bit of a

 struggle since our Baptism with Agustin, which is normal! Especially
after a Baptism! That would be great!

Oh shoot, I forgot to mention, that we had a musical Fireside
last night! Holy cow, I am completely jealous now that I don’t have any
musical talent whatsoever! So the Fireside was put on by all 50
missionaries just here in Santa Rosa! It was incredible! I recorded a
lot of the songs that were performed during the fireside I’ll try to send
one home, but I’m not too sure it will work! It was Incredible though!


I love you all so very much!
Love, Elder Albertson!

PS: Dad some Beef Jerky would be appreciated! :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment