Friday, July 12, 2013

July 4th, 2013

Hola Mi familia y mi amigos...
         Holy cow. Its my first P day! The MTC is so amazing. The Spirit that i can feel here is so incredible! I cant even explain it! My companion is from Columbius Ohio, and is a pretty cool kid,hes kinda shy, at first but is starting to open up! My district is awesome, there is 8 of us, and we are so amazing with the spirit be bring! We already taught an investigator, and he agreed to be baptized, now yes, he is already a member, but we still had to teach him in complete spanish, so hard, but to rely on the spirit to help us teach was so great! Well my time is up on the computer, but i would like to send letters out, if i got address and such!
        Love you all, Elder Albertson!
Ps. Letters are like gold,and food in packages get sold in the black market!

No comments:

Post a Comment