Friday, July 12, 2013

July 11th, 2013

Hola Mi Familia y Amigos!
This week has been amazing! Time is absolutely flying, i cannot believe how fast it is going, the days seem long, but the weeks go so fast i dont even know where the time is going! Kinda scares me a little!
Here is my weekly outline, with small minor changes each day... but not to serve.
6:00 I wake up, say my morning prayers, get ready for the day!
7:00 I have to be in my class room for Personal study time!
8:15 BREAKFAST (Best Part of my Day)
8:45 Class time! In this class time we learn the language, Vocab, grammer... and so on
11:45 Language Study! Otherwise know as  CompanionShip study!
1:10 LUNCH!!! Time to eat even more food! Absolutely amazing food!
1:55 Additional Study, This a time, when we get to study, anything that we feel the need to! I spend that time, to ponder over scriptures, and figure out best, how they can touch my lives, and the lives of other, in Santa Rosa, California!
2:45 Class time again! In this class time we learn the lessons, and how to prepare to teach them, definately the better of the 2 class times! Hermano Arce is my teacher, who was actually our very first ingestigator, he is from mexico city, and speaks the most beautiful spanish!
5:45 We do daily planning with our companions to plan out tomorrows day, which is really wierd considering we just copy the same schedules down daily.
6:10 Dinner time! Gosh its so wierd , not eating one of dads great meals each night, or when mom is trying to play chopped and it ends up tasting like the food im eating everyday here! So thank you mom for preparing me for the MTC food! ;)
6:55 TALL time! This is like Rosetta Stone, but church style! So stupid, i absolutely hate it! But i do know that it is what will probably help me the most with my spanish!
8:1-0 Gym time! Yes im sorry Father, and Ricky, but ive been playing basketball, couldnt hold it back sense my whole district is a bunch of ballers! The games are only  2 on 2 or 3 on 3 half court, and only to 7 win by 2 or top out at 11! Than after every game you have to reshoot for teams, so if it gets heated in one game, they most likely play against the same people next game anyways. So the basketball has been kept so clean!
9:00 Prepare for Next activity, which is Bedtime, so we pretty much have another 30 minutes to do whatever!
10:15 Quiet Time! This is the time we start to settle in and prepare ourselves for bed!
10:30 Lights out! Time to hit the Sack! Always fall asleep so fast because your so exhausted from the long grucial day, of Studying and such!
My time here in the MTC, is so spectacular! Its been the best thing for me Spiritually, and physically, to get my body into a schedule, and have to be obedient and wake up on time, even though you have the agency to sleep in if youd like, but if we do that, we also understand that the time we sleep in, is the amount of blessing we are not blessed with from the Lord! If i could challenge you guys to do some things itd be awesome but here they are, they have touched my life here in the MTC so much! Its absolutely rediculous! Here is a Poem Elder Schroeppel let me read that is absolutely the most inspiring peom ive read...
                 The Fellowship of the Unashamed
I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed; the die has been cast out.
I have stepped over the line, the decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
I wont look back, let up, slow down, or be still.
My past is is redeeemed, my present makes sense and my future is secure.
I am finished and done with low-living, small-planning, colorless dreams, tamed visions, worldly talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need pre-eminence, positions, promotions, or popularity.
I dont have to be right, first, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded.
I now live by faith, lean on his presense, walk with patience, am uplifted by prayer, and labor with power.
My face is set, my gate is fast, and my goal is heaven. 
My road in  narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable- MY MISSION IS CLEAR!
I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, divided, or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presense of the adversary,
Negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander
at the maize of mediocrity.
I wont give up, shut up, or let up, until i have stayed up, stored up, and paid up for the cause of christ.
I must go til he comes, give til i drop, preach til all know, and work till he stops me;
and when he returns for his own, he will have no problem recognizing me.
MY BANNER WILL BE CLEAR!
- Elder Henry B. Eyering 
Also if you guys know how to watch Mormon messages, there are so many that can teach us so many small things about life, that can change our lives forever!
To watch Mormon Messages just go to LDS.org and search the names of the mormon message you would like to watch! Here is a list, of so many that i have watched that have touched my life!
-Earthly Father, Heavenly Father..... Everyone should watch this one! Especially Future Fathers, or Fathers now!
-Stay within the Lines.... All my cousins and friends, and even adults!
-Things as they really are.... Another great one that has touched my life!!
-Sanctify Yourselves...
-Same Jersey... This one taught me so much, i wish i would have watched if before my highschool sport career to understand how much, and or little sports actually mean, and that everyone is a child of god!
-Seek the Higher ground!
Love you all,
Elder Albertson
Santa Rosa, California!
PS... Mom could you please forward these out to everyone its to hard for me to do it! You can do it with any email, and all emails! Also please send a package that includes... Starburst, Sprees, Gatorade, Disinfectant spray, so i can take my shoes off, Inspirational stuff, and Jolly Ranchers, oh and definately some Gummy Bears!
 
PPS... Kamryn please Get my Blog going, put my letters, and emails on there! Make sure and also put it on my FB, so people can find my Blog! Awesome Thank you!
PPPS... Dad, i love getting Dear Elders from you, it makes my day each day, dont miss me to much, ill be home before you know it!! I LOVE YOU!
PPPPS... Makaul.. Hope you are enjoying you summer, and not driving my JEEP! If you do though, keep it clean, and dont, wreck it, or ill have to have a word with you, when i call home from the Airport!
PPPPPS... Channing! Remember be obediente! Gain that trust back from mom and dad! I love you, and hope your having fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment